- PROMOTE: Enhance the quality of life and the future of our community by supporting projects such as a showcase Community Recreation Center, the Regional Trail Plan and fostering opportunities for private investment.
- PROPOSE: Propose and support initiatives and opportunities to improve our community.
- EDUCATE: Engage all citizens individually and/or groups on the consequences to communities of obstructionist and no growth policies.
- ADVOCATE: Provide public advocacy when necessary to champion worthy initiatives that have been, are being, or otherwise would be at risk or denied in any venue/city/county/state by various special interests.
- ACCOUNTABLE: Be involved and proactive in the local political climate to remain positive and “pro” progress by engaging in debate and the decision process for local government.